Re: balsa-1.3.0

On 2002.01.07 21:25 Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 21:04, Carlos Morgado wrote:
> > urgh! balsa deletes the file, truncates the file or removes the mailbox
> from
> > the configuration ?
>
> i confirm this.. and if i remember clearly i already reported this
> behaviour some times ago on this mailinglist.
>
> e.g. if there is only one mail remaining in that box and you delete that
> mail then the mbox file itself gets removed too.
I admit I cannot reproduce it. I cannot see any way it could happen,
neither.

set_option(OPTSAVEEMPTY) is explicitely executed in libbalsa_init(). Can
anybody actually observing this behavior check under debugger if
mx_unlink_empty () is executed (gdb ./balsa, break mx_unlink_empty) or
this file gets deleted in another way?
mx_unlink_empty may be called in principle on mx_close_mailbox.

-pawel