Re: [BUG] : in balsa-index (I think)

On 14.02.2002 09:12 Emmanuel wrote:
> 	Hi all,
> Am I the only one seeing this : when I have just opened a mailbox
> (probably with newly retrieved mails), the last one is selected, then if
> I click on another message holding shift to select several messages, I
> get a wrong selection : it begins from the FIRST message to the one I
> click on. So whereas the last message was actually selected on the
> screen it was not logically, there is an incoherency between on-screen
> and in-memory datas.

OK I'm not alone seeing that bug. And here is another symptom of the same
problem I think : when you click on next or next unread or previous... the
selection is moved but if you click on another message holding shift
you'll note that the selection does not begin (or end) with the selected
message (I mean the one you choose click on next/next unread..., humm I
hope it's clear). So something is wrong here.
Bye
Manu