Audit of balsa-index code

	Hi all,
I would like to submit to all of us this request : should not we take the
time to audit the balsa-index (and related code ie mblist certainly) to
try to clean it up. One of the reason is a lot of update problems : when I
move messages from one box to another, the messages numbers don't get
decreased/increased. Another example is that if you move messages into
another mailbox they don't respect the order/threading, they are just
appended at the end.
So I think we should make a clear policy on how to manage the datas (model
in MCV paradigm), how to tell the views that they have to be updated...
Just my few cents (with the Euro I don't know more how much I sent ;-)
Bye
Manu