Re: [CRASH] : deleted messages

On 2002.02.14 05:10 Emmanuel wrote:
[ snip ]
> Ah, a back port to 1.2.4 could be possible? But if the filtering code
> is the only case that triggers, this is a non-issue because if is
> only included in devel branch.
> Bye
> Manu

Yes, I believe the fix could be back-ported--is there a procedure for
that?

The issue also arises whenever Balsa uses a mailbox that has been left
with deleted messages by some other MUA--in my case, aftering accessing
an IMAP folder using Netscape Messenger. Balsa cleans up when it closes
the mailbox, but committing changes *before* closing causes problems.