Crash

	Hi all,
I have experienced erratic crashes (they are reproducible until I commit
some changes, then they just disappear). These are in general triggered by
opening a mailbox with unread mails, click "Next Unread" to read them,
then delete groups of messages (don't know if order/position is important)
and then it will sometimes crash.
It's rather rare but allways the same line seems to be involved : in
button_press_event_cb (in balsa-index.c) the following lines seems to be
the problem

     /* Keep the cast: I have got a strange crash here */
     if (on_message &&         (message = (LibBalsaMessage
*)gtk_clist_get_row_data(clist, row))) {
         if (event->button == 1 && event->type == GDK_2BUTTON_PRESS) {

I also copied the comment that seems bizarre to me.
I didn't find the problem. Does anybody see something similar?
Bye
Manu