Peter's Patch

	Hi all,
I have tested rather rapidly Peter's Patch (it's in bugzilla, look for
snake-oil), and found it solid. If everyone could give it a try to see if
it's OK. Moreover it really cleans up mostly all of the gtk+ duplication
out of address-entry.c decreasing source and binary.

I have also seen several bugs (not critical ones, more cosmetic) in
address-entry.c. I think I'll wait until Peter's patch stabilized a bit
;-) to send the patch in.
Bye
Manu