Re: Forwarding again . .

On 2002.02.03 15:38 Philip Rhoades wrote:
[ snip ]
> Also, I would like the option of quoting forwarded mail with "> " as
> well as replied to mail.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil.

I realize this isn't exactly what you want, but: you can quote any
message by dragging it into the text area of a new message.

So if you could also see and edit the list of individual attachments
from the forwarded message, I think you'd have what you need.

On a related topic: I'd often like to view the contents of an
attachment to a message I'm preparing, to verify that it's what I
really wanted to send, but if there's a way to do that, I haven't found
it.