Question/Suggestion

Is there anyway to easily submit one message to a userdefined program
as standard input?  Here's basically what I was thinking.  I use
spamassassin to process my spam and purge out the nasty stuff.  It
catches probably 95% of the spam.  I would like to easily submit the
messages that do get through back to razor.  I can't just forward the
message because spamassassin has modified the headers.  However, if I
submit the email message via:

spamassassin -r < emailmessage.txt

then it will undo it's changes and submit it to razor automatically.  I
was wondering if we could get another option in setup that would be
called something like 'User Command' and then a item in the message
menu that would be 'Submit to User Command on standard input.'  Does
this make any sense whatsoever?

Bryan