Re: Bug: Balsa 1.4.0 - Segmentation fault when selecting Edit->Filters... menu option

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 10:54:25PM +0100, Tim Chick wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I had a check through the archive and could not find any mention of
> this.
>
> I run balsa version 1.4.0 and select the Edit->Filters menu option, and
> balsa
> crashes.

Thanks for the excelent bug report. This was already fixed in CVS,
as a workaround in the meantime if you move a message using the message
context menu (right-click, button3, whatever :)) your segfault should go
away.

The correct place to report crashes is http://bugzilla.gnome.org/.
If you install bug-buddy it will pretty much automate it for you.

I am Homer of Borg! Prepare to be... OOooo! donuts!