Re: GnuPG and Balsa

Hi,

Quoting Holger Lange <holger@fnb.tu-darmstadt.de>:

> I use GnuPG together with mutt right now. When will be GnuPG availible
> with in balsa?

I am coding PGP/GPG support for Balsa. At the present time, I have only a patch
for Balsa v1.3.6 sources. It supports sign and verify signed messages in ASCII
text format (RFC 2440).

I am actually on hollidays :-) and I have no time to work on GPG support. But I
will release a new patch for Balsa 1.4.0 at the beginning of september :-) with
support for encrypt and decrypt in addition to actual features.

Regards, Foxy.

--
Laurent Cheylus <foxy@free.fr> OpenPGP ID 0x5B766EC2