Problems with GPG support for Balsa [Was: ups...]

Hi,

Quoting Paco <paco@phreaker.net>:

> I just installed the gpg patch from Laurent Cheylus, the problem was
> that I haven't gpgme... yes I know I deserve a kick in the *ss form
> been so stupid...

No you are not stupid, my "configure.in" is in alpha stage and doesn't detect if
you have installed GPGME or not. It's the reason why you don't succeed to
install it in a first stage.

This problem will be corrected in my next release.

> I'm using the balsa-1.4.5-gpg_support.patch with the balsa 1.3.5 source
> codes... I can send gpg signed messages, but I can't check the
> authenticity of the incoming mails...

Check the option "Always GPG signed message" in "Prefs --> Mail Options -->
Privacy" and you can check the GPG signed message.

I will also add documentation for this patch (install and HOWTO) on my homepage
in a near future.

A++ Foxy.

--
Laurent Cheylus <foxy@free.fr> OpenPGP ID 0x5B766EC2