Re: Newsgroups

Am 2002.04.27 20:52 schrieb(en) Laurent Cheylus:
   > But when I finish my GPG support for Balsa, I would like develop this
   > feature if
   > other Balsa's users find it usefull (for me : YES).

iirc this was discussed a year or so ago, and if my brain isn't that far
away it was decided that balsa is a mua and not a newsreader.
In my opinion that is (at least in the near future) the way to go. Before
Balsa isn't the best mua it shouldn't get bloated with such stuff.
If you want to put more effort into Balsa you could perhaps catch the
crappy html-support or sth. like this...

just my 0.02¤

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |      Try Not!