autoheader bug

	Hi all,
I'm in the process to manage to compilr balsa-1.3.5. I have the following
errors during autogen.sh process when autoheader is processing in libmutt.
I don't remember exactly sorry but it was complaining of uncovered define
HAVE_GETS, ENABLE_NLS and another one. I fixed that adding these three
#undef stolen from balsa/acconfig.h to the balsa/libmutt/acconfig.h.
I don't know if this is needed only on my box because it's really a mess
or because we make too much assomption on autoheader defaults.
Bye
Manu