ANNOUNCE libESMTP 0.8.12

Hi all,

I've released libESMTP 0.8.12.  I did most of this a while ago but I've had
limited free time to deal with administrivia.  Highlights:

* smtp_option_require_all_recipients() isn't deprecated any more
* required STARTTLS is honoured when server doesn't support ESMTP

extract from ChangeLog follows

Regards,
Brian

2002-04-24 Version 0.8.12 released
----------------------------------

2002-03-14      Brian Stafford  <brian@stafford.uklinux.net>
       * headers.c
         Setting Hdr_PROHIBIT did not work properly.  Thanks to Ronald
         F. Guilmette for pointing this out.

2002-03-13      Brian Stafford  <brian@stafford.uklinux.net>
       * protocol.c smtp-api.c libesmtp.h configure.in
         Revoked deprecated status from smtp_option_require_all_recipients
         and remove the corresponding --enable-require-all-recipients
         parameter to configure.

2002-03-07      Brian Stafford  <brian@stafford.uklinux.net>
       * libesmtp.h libesmtp-private.h protocol.c smtp-tls.c
         RFC 2487 is obsoleted by RFC 3207.  Updated references.

       * protocol.c
         The check for required STARTTLS was omitted when processing the
         HELO command.  If a server did not implement EHLO the session
         would proceed instead of quitting.  Check added and the event
         callback added to report the missing extension to the
         application.