Re: problems with some freshmeat-news

Am 2002.04.23 16:45 schrieb(en) Sebastian Zerbe:
> Hi there,
>
> I observed that balsa sometimes does not
> display the body of freshmeat messages.
> The same messages are displayed correctly
> in mutt.
>
> Can somebody confirm this? (I'm quite
> sure I'm not the only one on this list
> who is subscribed to freshmeat-news...)

I (and many more) have the same prob...
It has to do with the way balsa displays the text-widgets (2 ore more in
one scrollable widget).
It seems that with huge msgs (like the freshmeat-news) the
calculation-algo of the size gets confused...
It hopefully will go away with the port to gtk2!

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |      Try Not!