Re: OT: programming

Actually, I'm quite involved with Glade, which is a great program to
build interfaces.  It has wrappers for many languages, so you will
probably find one you like, although its native language is C.  If you
want to know how to use it, check out www.kplug.org/glade_tutorial, as
well as the glade homepage at glade.gnome.org.  I wrote the tutorial.

Cheers,

Rikke