Re: Html rendering

On 2002.04.18 15:11 Pawel Salek wrote:
> On 2002.04.18 16:00 Ian Leonard wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Html mail is not displayed correctly. Normally this isn't
>> too much of a problem but I can't view my daily Dilbert cartoon
>> which is more serious.
>
> Oh, this *must* be fixed. Can you please describe:
> 1. what do you get and what do you expect.
> 2. which balsa version do you use..

Hi Pawel,

Sorry I should have said - it's 1.3.3.

I have attached one of the offending cartoons. The html contains
links to the actual cartoon and other goodies like adverts which I
am also keen to view. I can open the mail with Galeon and it's
fine, but I think you would agree that this is a bit much for first
thing in the morning.

BTW, thanks to you and the team for Balsa.

--
Ian Leonard
eMail: ileonard@ntlworld.com

Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.
Title: Daily Dilbert

Shop Dilbert
Daily Dilbert Daily Dilbert Daily Dilbert
04/18/2002
Daily Dilbert
Hi Ian, enjoy your daily comic from Dilbert.com.
If you like the Daily Dilbert, tell a friend! Click here to send mail

Graphic (live connection required) Books

Laugh at work - get a new Dilbert book! > Shop
Dilbert Mints Graphic (live connection required)

They're character-shaped, in collectible tins.
> Shop
Posters: choose any strip published in the last 90 days. > Shop
View all products
Buy This Strip   Send This Strip to a Friend   Month of Dilbert

You need to go online to see today's strip and other cool features on the Daily Dilbert.

Unsubscribe | Modify Your Subscription | Request a New Subscription | Report Subscription Problems
Subscribe to the Dilbert Newsletter/Join Dogbert's New Ruling Class |
Dilbert on Your Site/Intranet | Advertising Info | Dilbert in Your Publication

Comics.com