Re: Replying to lists (and related queries)

Am 2002.04.10 09:44 schrieb(en) Brian Stafford:
> Hi all,

> I thought I'd do a patch for this so I found the code that guesses the
> identity, but then I got stuck.  Currently Balsa guesses the identity
> from the content of the original message's To: header.  Just now, I can't
> think of a good way to guess/select an identity for replying to lists.
> Any suggestions?

A per MBox-Pref to select either the default or a specific identity!
Normally you have a seperate MBox for each mailinglist so it should go
well...

What's wrong with that suggestion?
I promoted it already one or two times...?!?

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |      Try Not!