Outbox bug when balsa crashes

Hi.

When balsa crashes (which of course it should not do ;) ), and "remeber
open mailbox between sessions" is selected in the preferences. The Outbox
contains the messages you sent since you last started balsa. These messages
have already been sent, so they should not be there, should they? This bug
can be reproduced with kill -9

I must say, that I cannot compile current cvs. Probably because I upgraded
autoconf to 2.52 because of pan. So this bug might be fixed in current cvs.

The error messages I get when trying to compile is: (this is when running
configure)
.
.
.
ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use `--no-verify'
Try `ltconfig --help' for more information.
configure: error: libtool configure failed
make: *** [config.status] Error 1

Best regards,
Jacob Ilsų