Re: another day

On Thu, 27 September 13:05 Ali Akcaagac wrote:
>  another unbehaviour, why does balsa default to
>  html mails when reading unread mails ? i just
>  found it out today after experimenting.

As far I can see, balsa is behaving correctly.  A multipart/alternative
is ordered from least to most faithful rendering of the alternative versions
of a document.  A UA is expected to select the highest quality veriosn of
the document that it supports.  If a text/html version is after the text/plain
in multipart/alternative, then from the sender's perspective, the text/html
is the higher quality version and balsa is correct to select it.
See RFC 2046.

Brian.