Re: Patch: Handle distribution lists on alias expansion

On 2001.09.24 15:37 Toralf Lund wrote:
>OK, I've now made an alternative (presumably better) implementation,
>refer to attached patch. I didn't introduce a new class though, but
>merely added another list to LibBalsaAddress, for two reasons:

The implementation is fine, I like it.

And it works amasingly good! At least, the patch passed few tests I have
set up (the tests are not complete but cover most common situations).

How do you feel about this patch, do you think yourself it is safe to
commit (disregard my opinion)? Or would you like to work on it a little
bit more?

I think we should have 1.2.1 release soon (by the end of the month) and
make sure it is not less stable than 1.2.0. This means addressing all the
issues encountered with 1.2.0 so far, whenever possible.

While looking for balsa traces on the net, I found an opinion that balsa
is difficult to install. Does anybody share this view? If so, what exactly
makes installation difficult?

/Pawel

--
Pawel Salek, Theoretical Chemistry, SCFAB, Stockholm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/