Re: forward quote....

On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 12:03:16PM +0200, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> > 1.305 chbm    Sep 22 19:30 * src/sendmsg-window.c (quoteBody): make "forward quoted"
> > quote
>
> hi,
>
> didnt we have a discussion about this some while ago, where i offered
> exactly the same patch and got bazillion of replies from people here
> that said, that a forwarded mail 'shouldnt' be quoted ?

we did ? gar .. i totally missed it. Well, i saw "forward quoted" and
made it so. it's an half liner so it's easily revertable.
Meanwhile, the menu item wordings on the forward patch are being discussed
as they seem to be ... misleading.

don't worry, it will get sorted.

"it's 2am. do you know where your frame pointer is ?"

[I could show you my .sig - but then I'd have to kill you]