Re: PATCH: configure.in new firsttry

autogen.sh introduces dependency on xml-i18n-toolize while balsa does not
require it at the moment (I do not even have this tool installed). What is
this program needed for?

BTW, who is sopwith? (this `whoami` hack makes me curious :-) Why does he
deserve special treatment? :-)

--
Pawel Salek, Theoretical Chemistry, SCFAB, Stockholm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/