Re: Can't find libtool when configuring 1.2.0

Dude, if I don't risk screwing up my system how am I ever going to learn
how it works? :)

I was using egcs because the gcc that shipped with my system (redhat 7.0)
wouldn't compile gnustep, whereas egcs had no problems. However, I tried
your idea of switching to gcc and that seemed to do the trick, thanks.

-Steve