Re: PATCH: printing of message header lines (slightly modified resent)

On 2001.09.18 23:11 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> Attached is a patch for src/print.c against 1.2 which has been in my
> "pipeline" waiting for it... With it, balsa now prints no, selected, or
> all headers according to the setting for the message display window. The
> ordering is eaxctly the same as on the screen.

This patch is in, thanks!

BTW, I have commited also #59998 (Inline parts should be displayed
directly; Toralf, thanks!) and I have noticed this patch needs
gnome-multipart-mixed.png and gnome-multipart-alternative.png images. Does
anybody have nice icons for these?

/Pawel

--
Pawel Salek, Theoretical Chemistry, SCFAB, Stockholm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/