This is WAY off topic, but...

...how do you set up a mail server that receives mail from the Internet and
distributes it to users on an internal net?

I have:
	1) a static IP
	2) a domain name registered (ravenslakeconsulting.com)
	3) an internal net, using IP-MASQ successfully.
	4) and enough firewall to keep things calm, mischief-wise.

I realize that part of the process is telling Network Solutions to change
my DNS entry to my new IP, but I'm not sure where to go from there.

Any help, including pointers to other lists, would be appreciated.

Raven
Raven (not the OTHER Raven, THAT Raven! :-)
<dmstowell@ameritech.net>

And if love remains
Though everything is lost
We will pay the price