next flagged button

Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since I haven't seen balsa (well since version
1.1.6) and it has changed !! It seems to be even better than before
(hopefully !!) definitly my n° choice for e-mail ...

I post this little patch to enable you to jump from tagged mail to tagged
mail (It helps me to find interesting mail in my huge mailboxes)

--
Evrard Nicolas        Happily using:    /\\

balsa-patch.tgz