[Q] : policy to run external commands

	Hi all,
I want to be able to call a user defined external command on each message
that a filter matches. I plan to use gnome_execute_shell function but :

	what are the security issue I have to keep in mind, ie how to be as
safe as possible,

	and I want to be able to feed the command with certain parts of the
matching message (header fields, even body in one or another form), so what
would you want to see there : fork one command per matching message (using
command line to pass header fiels, but not the body) or fork one command
for all matching messages and create a thread that feed the command with
messages part (here there are locking issue because if the command is long
enough, I don't want that someone can delete/move a message the feeding
thread will reference later leading to a crash).

Thanks for any hint
Bye
Manu