Re: Balsa and html

  | HI,
  |
  | I have one question about html-mail and mime with Balsa.
  | When I receive a html-mail an icon "text/html" appears at the bottom of
  | the
  | massage, which allows to view all teh html-stuff with a browser. My
  | problem
  | is that I'd like to use Galeon instead of Mozilla, but I don't know
  | where
  | to look for this setting....(it says "Show the part with
  | gnome-moz-remote
  | file:f%" - what does this mean?)
  | Should I set something with Gnome?

If I'm not completly wrong than this setting is taken from the (good) old
(g)mc-mime stuff
so the right place to look would be the mc-configuration

Or is balsa already "ported" to gnome-vfs?

cu
/Steffen
 \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign             Steffen Klemer          \ /
  X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail         c u @ www.YTC-GAT.de        X
 / \  - NO MSWord docs in e-mail   contact:steffen.klemer@web.de / \