Re: HTML document "attachment" icon
- From: Ali Akcaagac <ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de>
- To: hitched97 <hitched97 myrealbox com>
- Cc: Balsa List <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: HTML document "attachment" icon
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:20:44 +0200
On 2001.09.05 22:14:04 +0200 hitched97 wrote:
> This patch replaces the paper clip icon in the "attachment" column
> with a document icon for messages with "Content-Type" of "text/html".
> Improvements to the icon are welcome...
aehm, i replaced the icons some days ago, theres no need to replace
the icon again, specially not with a NON-GNOME icon. the icon for
multipart (usually contained attachments) was a 'envelope' similar
to your icon. now after i've investigated into several other mailers
i saw that most of them are using the 'paperclip' as attachment.
a) because its standard gnome icon
b) its lighter to port from one mailer to another because you get
the same symbols
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
Status..: Student Of Computer & Economic Science
] [Thread Prev