Re: Flowed text

On 2001.08.30 16:15:18 +0100 Jules Bean wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 10:38:47AM -0400, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> > RFC 2646 (http://www.imc.org/rfc2646 -- thank you, Brian, for the pointer!):
>
> Brain is the RFC-man ;-)

Sometimes I worry that I'm turning into an RFC anorak :)

> (Typo in his name was accidental, but somehow appropriate here, so
> I'll leave it!)

Hmmmm.... I don't claim to posess any form of higher intelligence, y'know!

> I haven't tried the patch yet, but I applaud the idea noisily!

This is one I'll try ASAP!  Avoiding ugly line wrapping sensibly will
feature, IMO, as one of Balsa's finest points.

Sorry about the lack of activity over the last few days.  I've had
a long weekend in Belgium being a beer anorak - touring breweries,
drinking Belgian beer etc... shame I had to come back really!

Brian