Filters : Patch against 1.2pre3 (+bug fixes,clean-ups)

	Hi all,
I update the code of my filters patch to run with 1.2pre3. Nothing really
new, only bug fixes :
- clean old sections in config file (so you don't end up with old entries
loaded in);
- all filters list are alphabetically ordered (all but these where you
specify the order to apply the filters, obviously :-);
- test if the mailbox you want to filter is opened, if not tell you to open
it before;
- several small bug fixes.
I still don't experience crashes with these, but consider it beta anyway.
The file attached is gzipped (that way I won't bother Christophe anymore,
merci pour tout ;-), apply it on the root of your source tree with patch
-p1).
It was too big to attach both files to the same mail, so you'll find the
other in the next mail (apply it the same way).
Bye
Manu

libbalsa-filters-1.2.pre3.patch.gz