Re: pspell Problem

On 2001.09.02 19:06:05 +0200 giuseppe.diguglielmo@virgilio.it wrote:
> I compiled pspell with --prefix=MYHOME option,
> exactly now I have ~/Lib/bin
>                         /doc
>                         /include
>                         /lib
>                         /share
>                               /pspell
>
> (idem for libesmtp)
>
> when I try to config balsa I optain:
>
> ./configure --enable-threads --prefix=/home/info98/diguglie/Balsa
> checking for new_pspell_manager in -lpspell... no
> configure: error: *** libpspell not found. Pleas check
> http://www.balsa.net for information on the required files.
>
> (I'm not super - user)
> How can I say to the config script where find lib like pspell?
> Or I must modify the PATH in .bash_profile file (EXACTLY how?)

you usually install pspell and all includes, libraries etc.
then you run configure again.

the pspell libraries need to go into your ~/Lib/lib
the pspell includes  need to go into your ~/Lib/include

you need to add ~/Lib to the configure script of balsa.
so it know where to find libraries and headers.

./configure --help will show you how.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de