Re: Help to import formats!

Hi,

On 2001.09.01 11:40 Guido Amoruso wrote:
> I'd like to get all my old Outlook Express 5 mail on Linux, but it uses a
> trap-format (.dbx ....), so I tried to do so: I imported my mail with

I have had a completely successful transition using an IMAP server. Both OL
XPress and Balsa are able to access IMAP folders, so if you use OLX to copy
all your messages onto an IMAP server, you can then copy them into standard
mailbox formats (I recommend maildir) using Balsa. No attachments or
anything else gets lost doing it that way.

Melanie