Reply includes last part of a multipart mixed message

I'm using balsa 1.2.2, and I've noticed a strange behavior...

In a message that contains mixed parts (in this case, a text/html
component and a text/x-vcard component), the last part is what is included
when I attempt to reply to the message. I'm not sure what the standards
are, but it seems logical that a reply should include the last or first
text/plain or text/html component -- and other components only if neither
one of these is available.

If there is a way to override the action I'm currently seeing, I'd love to
know what needs to be done!

Matthew Weier O'Phinney
weierophinney@griffdog.net