Re: CORRUPT: ro.po

Īn data de Du, 28 oct. 2001 Ali Akcaagac a scris:
> On 2001.10.28 16:58:04 +0100 Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> > hello,
> >
> > the new language file ro.po is totally BROKEN.

Cool down :) You scared the shit out of me when I saw this
thread in balsa's mailing list. (I'm the maintainer of the
romanian translation and I worked hard for the 1.2.2 release)

> > ;----------------------------------------------------
> >
> > ro.po:1: keyword "BZh91AY" unknown
>
> its not broken... it needed to be bunzip2 'ed before
> pawel ????

Yeah, I bzip'ed it before sending it to Pawel and named it
ro.po.balsa-1.2.2.bz2 as I don't have gnome cvs rights
and I always count on somebody else to commit my translations.
I can still see this shit in anonymous gnome cvs. I hope
someone will fix this in time (if it isn't already...)

> --
> Name....: Ali Akcaagac
> Status..: Student Of Computer & Economic Science
> E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de
> WWW.....: http://www.fh-wilhelmshaven.de/~akcaagaa

Cheer up!

--