Re: gtkhtml

> [remcox@birkoff ~/balsa]$ ./configure --enable-gtkhtml
> --- cut ---
> Use GtkHTML: no
> --- cut ---
>
> [remcox@birkoff ~/balsa]$ rpm -qa | grep gtkhtml
> gtkhtml-0.9.2-9
>
> So why does it compile without gtkhtml support?
> Prabably a very newbie question, but I like balse to much to not use it ;)

make sure any 'devel' packages are installed too.
and this a globaly valid statement.

... whenever you want to compile anything. make sure you install
the development packages for it ... if something wasnt found or
complains about that it cannot be found then it may be you missed
to install either the development package (include files and stuff)
or you installed an old version of it...

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de