Re: A patch and a question

> Some time ago I submitted a patch which makes it possible to change the
> focus to the mailbox-list using a keyboard shortcut then a mailbox can be
> selected using the up- and down-arrowkeys. This way I can use balsa
> without using the mouse. Am I the only one wanting such functionality? Or
> maybe we should have two functions: next-mailbox and prev-mailbox?

i would like this:

- an option where you can select the mailboxes with the arrowkeys
  without pressing the 'return' keys, whenever going one line down
  or up in the clist

- a same option for the messages clist itself, so you can quickly
  go through email using the cursor up and downkeys. temporarely
  the cursorkeys move the messages up and down

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de