Scrolling while selecting

I am planning to make some changes to balsa. If this is a
stupid idea anyway : tell me :)

* When selecting text in Balsa and you get at the last line
that is visible on your screen; balsa doesn't scroll down.
-> make it scroll while selecting ..
* When gtkhtml is used, the gtkhtml widget tries to scroll
(when selecting text) but can't because it looks balsa does
not allow the widget to "scroll" while selecting text.
-> fix this

Maybe you guys are already working on this? (thats why I ask)

--
Philip van Hoof aka freax (http://www.freax.eu.org)
irc: irc.openprojects.net mailto:freax @ pandora.be