Re: PATCH: anti memleak part 4

On 2001.10.18 19:17:51 +0200 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> On 2001.10.18 13:03 Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> > oki, the last one for today.. i am getting bored now..
> > hope that everything is correct so far. so please review
> > and commit... it took me a while to do all this hope it
> > wasnt for /dev/null :)
>
> Again, a couple of comments:

well, i am trying as good as i can. i am not a perfect
'C' programmer since i never programmed much 'C' at all
at least i take the time trying to get some stuff done,
thats why i post the stuff here to get them reviewed but
well to make it short just forget the patches they seem
to be all totally wrong. so why bother with wrong shit
at all its a waste of time..

besides mentioned, i try to check the stuff i am doing
as good as i can but i dont check everything since many
issues wont point the way i use balsa on my own.

thanks i'd better stop sending ANY more patches for balsa
and play some games on my dreamcast.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de