Multiple sends - was Re: require all...

I have had this happen several times from my office machine - people have
asked why several copies of the same e-mail were sent.  I haven't been able
to track it down to specific network issue (i.e.; slow or temporarily
non-existant SMTP service).  I have also seen a similar problem when balsa
cored (1.2.0 trying to read an annoying HTML based SPAM) - it seemed like
the last 3-4 e-mails I had sent were re-sent (although these may have been
in the outbox if the SMTP condition you describe existed).

My $0.02 - hope it helped

Brian

--
b.k.jackson@verizon.net