Re: forwarding as attach of multiple messages

On 2001.10.16 17:18 Carlos Morgado wrote:

> Is it just me or forwarding multiple messages as separate messages is
> very broken ?

It is an odd feature...

> having all forwarded messages as attachs of 1 single message seems to
> make more sense to me.

and you can do that with File->Attach Message(s).

> what do you people think ?
>
> cheers
>
>--
> Carlos Morgado

I got out of the habit of using the `Forward the current message'
button, because of the way it worked. I guess it's conventional for a
MUA to have one...I'd vote for having one message with all the selected
messages as attachments.

I note that Message->Forward inline... has the same behavior: one new
message per forwarded message.  I note also that the `Automatically
quote original when replying' checkbox on the Preferences->Mail
Options->Outgoing page has broken the `Forward inline' function: if you
deselect autoquote, you don't get the text included when forwarding
inline.  Presumably, `Forward inline' should override autoquote--I'll
look at the code.