Default font color

Hey all,

this question has been posted a couple of times before, but
unfortunately I have yet to find a satisfying answer. So I'm afraid I'll
have to bug you again *g* :

I am using a dark wm theme. Since the default message color in Balsa is
black, I am unable to read my messages. Unfortunately the color is not
user definable; from previous posts I understand that it is hardcoded
somewhere in the balsa source. I'd be glad if someone could provide me
with the exact (well, filename would do) location of that piece of code,
so I could go ahead and change it myself.

Other than that, keep up the good work!

Bye,
Ernest