QUESTION, NEW ICONS

hello,

i have one simple question....

i am working the past hours on converting some new icons to balsa,
icons that are known used by many new gnome applications these days.
well i am currently tired and before continuing my work later this
day i want to catch up a few comments from you guys/ladies to know
if my effort is worth the time i spent already ... and the time
i need to spent to finish this stuff.

please note that converting and doing some new icons is not the hard
work, but stickign around the code and reorganizing some parts is the
harder work.

please get a closer look on these 2 screenshots i made and tell me
if you like this or not. if not then i stop this work since for my
own pleasurement, this is too time consuming but if you all are
interested in this then let me know so i finish this (in some hrs)
by any means. this has to go (if there is interest) into the CVS
immidiately since there are a couple of changes and i am not willing
to wait for the next 1-2 months because i think there will be another
changes then.

cheers ali.

please keep in mind that gnome 2.0 will look that way earlier
or later :-)

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de