PATCH: icons cleanup / fix

hello,

we got some new icons the past weeks, today i allowed myself
to adjust them a bit to be a bit more balsa conform. dont worry
i havent changed them much.

the new mark_all icon we got in the menu was the big one, i
allowed myself to do a real menu one.

i think i gonna do some completely new ones for balsa that
satisfy gnome 2 needs and perspective but i am not guaranteeing
this.

so you get this for now:

src/balsa-icons.c  <--- cleaned up + mark_all_menu added
src/balsa-icons.h  <--- cleaned up
src/pixmaps        <--- mark all menu added and some cleanups
                        of various icons.

note to pawel: thanks for your hard work on the libbalsa part
unlikely the problem still remain. i am still reviewing parts
of the code and step through it with gdb maybe i get that one
one day.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de