Re: Balsa-lbdb

> >I only was wondering whether someone was working on lbdb support for
> >balsa? If not, I'll be glad to do it. For those who don't know what
> >lbdb is: it's a modular addressbook system that currently has support
> >for quite some addressbook systems, including GnomeCard, Mutt aliases,
> >	Pine, automatic addition of entries by using a procmail filter
> >and some more.
> Not to my (limited) knowledge..
Cool... I don't know whether there's any 'tasklist' for balsa, but
I'll be working on two patches: one to support executable signatures
(like in mutt) and one two support an addressbook read from another
program(like in mutt).

Jelmer
--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@nl.linux.org> - http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/