Re: [patch] two changes for balsa 1.2.0

On 2001.10.07 14:46 Willem Riede wrote:
> 1) it didn't have a one-click way to dis-/enable the preview pane;
> [...]
> Since you'll likely say 'show me the code', I've made the changes
> myself and offer the attached patch for anyone to try and if the
> community likes it, be my guest to incorporate it.
> [...]
> The status of the patch is 'it works for me', but it might have
> undesirable side effects that I've not discovered for all I know...

The patch did not really apply cleanly to CVS version of bals since there
were already some buttons added after 1.2.0 release but this was a minor
issue. The original patch did not handle very well switching with no
mailbox selected but this was correctable. I attach the patch against CVS
just in case somebody would like to try it.

This functionality is going to get into CVS soon I think (I wonder if I
don't get too experimental before supposedly stable 1.2.1 release...,
hm...).

Thanks for the patch and fresh ideas!

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek, Theoretical Chemistry, SCFAB, Stockholm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/

balsa-preview-button-impr.diff.gz