Re: Ident patch

On 2001.10.01 21:42 wil wrote:
> I wouldn't like my MUA to do that. It is quite unlikely that I want
> the
> signature that is already present in a message 'replaced'.

Actually the only appeal of the "identities" feature, for me, is the
menu of different signatures.  I need to have one sig for business
(needs the work phone), another for personal, still another when I send
an email to National Public Radio (they want to know how to pronounce
the name).  If I have to change the signature manually there's no point,
so this patch is welcome.

> It would
> also
> be complicate things to separate the signature.

Agreed.  I much prefer to see the whole email before it goes out, lest
it go out with the wrong signature.

--
Don Doumakes          Senior Software Development Analyst
Mail Stop 1-TSC       don_doumakes@csgsystems.com