Re: Compare 1.2.1 with 1.2.3

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:29:26 Jules Bean wrote:
> We're in the very last few days for any new version of balsa to get
> into the next release of Debian. Currently I've uploaded 1.2.1.

I usually compile my own version of Balsa since the ones on Debian is a
bit behind..

> Feature wise, or bug wise, would you prefer to have 1.2.3 in debian?
> Or is 1.2.1 good?

I was browsing through the cangelog, and I couldn't find any really killer
update. Pleanty of neat features and bugfixes, but no revolutionary
difernces.

What I found as major features is:
  * Checking identities on reply
  * RFC 2369 compliant group reply
The secound is in CVS (I think) and the other I'm not sure wether it's
just a patch.

--
Regards Martin Leopold.
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen