Re: RFC mailbox interface

On Thu, 08 Nov 2001 23:48:46 David M . Stowell wrote:
> On 2001.11.08 16:05 Magick wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I am thinking about changing Balsa to use its own mailbox functions, or
>> library if the right one is found. Reading past discussions i noticed
>> that
>> some people have some strong ideas how the interface should look like.
>
> <clipped for brevity>
>
> As long as support for the major mail storage systems (mbox, MH, and
> especially Maildir) is not diosturmbed, that only the interface is
> improved. I see no problem. I would be be extremely distressed if basa
> started using a "proprietary" mail storage system, or if balsa dropped
> support for Maildir. That's what drove me away from Spruce.

No, my idea is only to add to Balsa, not subtract
> David
>
> P.S. Are you aware of what your nickname implies? "Yes" or "no" will
> do...
Well it started out as a misspelling of magic, English not being by first
language...
Later on IRC someone said something about it being used to refer to some
special kind of magic in England or so.
But i think your referring to:
magick:
An action or effort undertaken because of a personal need to effect
change, especially as associated with Wicca or Wiccan beliefs.
Just looked it up at dictionary.com

But for me it basically refers to the word/meaning 'magic'

Bart
--
Fingerprint = CD4D 5601 287D F075 6F96  6157 99F9 E56A 4B08 6D06